has substantial experience in advising multinational clients in not for profit, infrastructure, energy, agriculture and trading sectors.
With over 5,000 Grant Thornton member firm advisory professionals based in more than 120 countries, Grant Thornton provides advice, free from conflicts of interest, to bring clear insights, practical solutions and a commitment to quality.
We help to solve problems, manage risk and seize new opportunities by offering a range of services across operational, transactional and forensic advisory.
Our approach to offering the best quality service possible is guaranteed by:
- our breadth of services and capabilities
- clear communication
- industry and subject matter expertise
- global reach with local know-how
Our advisory services are arranged according to the commercial needs which are most relevant to your business:
- Business risk services
- Internal Audit
- Operational advisory services
- Transactional advisory services
- Business valuation services
- Merger and acquisition support services
- Financial due diligence
- Recovery and reorganization
- Dispute management
- Debt advisory