Vipul Shah is the Chairman and Founding Partner of Grant Thornton Kenya. He started the firm as Vipul Shah & Co. in 1983. From humble beginnings, Vipul guided the firm through his vision and leadership and made it one of the largest professional service firms in the country.
As the Chairman and Founding Partner of Grant Thornton Kenya, Vipul continues to guide the firm on policy and strategic matters. Vipul Shah is a Chairman and Member of the Board in many companies and plays an active role in making strategic financial and investments decisions of complex nature on a large scale: For instance, setting up of new business units, business process structuring, re-structuring, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, de-mergers, liquidation, dissolution of companies, business networking and bringing a team of intellectuals together in a business model.
- FCCA Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Kenya
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Uganda
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Tanzania
- Certified Public Secretary (CPS) Kenya